Please note the club yard and pontoon are monitored and recorded by CCTV cameras.
In addition the following measures are in place to manage security at the club's premises.
1. The main gate is kept locked when the premises are unoccupied. Members can apply to the Membership Secretary for their own key, for which there is a small charge.
2. The club yard and pontoon are fitted with security lighting.
3. The Clubhouse and Green Shed are kept locked when the site is unoccupied. The locks are operated by the same key as the front gate.
4. The bar and galley in the clubhouse are kept locked and the key is kept in a key safe next to the galley door. New members can request the code from any Committee Member.
5. The bar area and the storage cupboard is fitted with an intruder alarm. The alarm is activated when the bar is not open. Guidance on access is available in the Duties section of this website.
The club relies on the co-operation of all members to ensure that both the club's and members' property is kept safe. Members are therefore asked to:
1. Ensure that if they are the last person to leave the site (either by land or water) that the main gate is locked.
2. Ensure that the Clubhouse and Green Shed are left locked if they are the last person to leave the site.
3. Be responsible for making their own property is secure.
Please note that the club cannot guarantee the security of members' property.
Last updated 21:06 on 25 April 2022